Monday, August 1, 2011

A Lesson from Ruth

Sometimes I like to scandalize my mother.  Usually it’s with something innocent like this:  “I’d like the fish please, just for the halibut.”  She rolls her eyes and wonders where she went wrong.  Oh please, if that’s all she has to worry about with me!

My sister Chrystal and I joined her at the pool of her retirement mobile home park today.  We pretended we were like Cameron Diaz from the movie In Her Shoes, only, you know, older and fatter.  I read her a facebook post from Mila Polevia our Worship minister at church.  Thought some of you would enjoy it as well.  Hope you’re not scandalized…

ATTENTION SINGLE LADIES!
Quick Bible Lesson:
In the Bible, Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. While waiting on your Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives:
Brokeaz
Poaz
Lyinaz
Cheatinaz
Dumbaz
Cheapaz
Lazyaz
Or especially his 3rd cousin, Beatinyoaz.
Please wait on your Boaz & make sure he respect Yoaz!

Question:  Do you have an azes to add to the list?

No comments: