Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rhyme Time


I’m actually in Italy right now hopefully enjoying some gelato while gazing at a lovely Italian man.  I’ve had these blogs scheduled to post while I was away.  This is the last one before I return home late tomorrow night.

To prepare for the trip I spent lots of time practicing my Italian; and by practicing Italian I mean eating pasta and speaking with an Italian accent.  While in the shower a few days before we left I came up with a great string of words that somehow need to be hooked together in a story or song.  Here they are:

Stanley Tucci
Susan Lucci
Wearin’ Gucci
Bella Lucci
Hoochie Coochie
Scoobie Doochie
Tootie Frutchie
Have a brewsky
The movie Tootsie

Stay tuned next week for Italy pictures and highlights!!

Questions:  Can you think of any other words to add to the list?

No comments: