Monday, June 20, 2011

A Touch Act to Follow

Daddy loves Christmas wind-up toys.
I am so blessed to still have my 93 year-old dad in my life.  Maybe I never married because I couldn’t find someone as wonderful as Bill Brown.  He is a tough act to follow.  Watching my father hold hands with mother after 50 plus years of marriage warms my heart and makes me smile. 

My parents making out during a card game last Christmas.
(Get a room!)
He is the best dad around! 

Happy Father’s Day.

Question:  What are some of your favorite memories of your father?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dana tell your dad you love him every time you see him. Tell him what you appreciate about him.

One of my memories of my dad is being able to watch sports together. The last thing we did (a week ago) was watch part of the Mariners game together.
Luci

Dana said...

I have great memories of watching football with my dad. We were big Cowboys fans.