Monday, September 5, 2011

Racing to Save Lives

Luci Smith
I have a fabulous friend.  Her name is the name I would have given a daughter if I had been blessed with one.  That name is Luci.  Luci Smith to be exact.  Here's a little something about Luci.

I'm training to participate in the Nike Women's Marathon as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training. All of us on Team In Training are raising funds to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. I am completing this event in honor of all individuals who are battling blood cancers. These people are the real heroes on our team, and we need your support to cross the ultimate finish line - a cure.

For more information and to help, check out Luci's website.
Luci and her 2011 6th Place
Portland to Coast Team
Toe-Jammin'

No comments: